Returns & Order Terms
Returns & Order Terms
Due to supply chain constraints and inconsistencies, we ask anyone placing an order requiring immediate delivery to check stock with us prior to ordering. We do not provide inventory data to 3rd party sites. If you do not contact us about stock and cancel an order within 30 days of placing it, your order may be subject to the cancellation fee below. Do not place an order you need immediately without checking stock first! Additionally, some parts are special order and cannot be cancelled or returned as detailed below.
Online Order Returns & Exchanges-
- All returns & exchanges must be approved in advance by Sawicki Speed.
- Item must be returned in new, unused condition with original, undamaged packaging.
- Return shipping is the customer's responsibility, and any original shipping charges are not refunded.
- Sawicki Speed reserves the right to charge a restocking fee up to 25% on any return or exchange.
- Exhaust sound is subjective and not a reason to return a used part.
While we attempt to honor all cancellation requests, the following terms apply.
- It is at Sawicki Speed sole discretion whether an order can be canceled.
- We cannot cancel in stock parts. This means if you attempt to cancel an order where some parts are in stock, and others are not you will be sent the in-stock parts. A refund will then be issued for the parts not in stock.
- An order can never be canceled the day it is shipping.
- If an order ships, and you refuse it, you will be charged return shipping and a 25% restocking fee.
- Items may vary from what is pictured on our site due to production changes. If there is no impact on functionality, a restocking fee still applies on returned items.
- Some items are not ever cancelable (see below).
- Orders cancelled within 30 days of being placed may be subject to up to a 5% cancellation fee to cover merchant processing fees.
Items that are Special Order and Cannot Be Canceled or Returned-
The following items are special order and normally cannot be canceled or returned. In the event we can make an exception to this you will be charged a 25% restocking fee for cancelling or returning (in uninstalled condition) a special-order item. Any product issues are handled under the manufacturer's warranty.
Damaged or Defective Items-
We want you to have a trouble-free experience and are always here to help. Any damaged or defective items are subject to the below terms-
- We do not provide any kind of warranty support for lights of any kind. All warranty concerns must be handled directly with the manufacturer.
- All damages and defects must be reported within 15 days of delivery.
- If an item shows up defective, we recommend you refuse delivery with the driver. If you cannot, please call the shipping company and report it. Also, please keep all packaging, and items in the condition received.
- In the case of a defective, or mispacked item, please do not install it, and take pictures of the condition received in.
- Once an item is installed, no damage/mispackaged claims can be processed and the part is the customer's property. After install, and defects found are to be handled under the manufacturer’s warranty.
- We offer two options to replace a damaged or defective part.
- We will send a replacement once the shipping company, or supplier receives the part back, verifies the damage, and reimburses Sawicki Speed.
- If the customer needs the replacement part immediately, they can pay a 75% deposit on a new part, and it will be sent as soon as possible. This deposit will be returned once the damaged/defective part is received back, and the shipping company/supplier verifies the defect and reimburses Sawicki Speed.
- All products Sawicki Speed sells are used/installed at the buyer's risk. We are not liable for any damages, defects, or installation costs related to the product.
- We use the images and product descriptions provided by the manufacturer whenever possible. We are not liable for incorrect information or pictures provided by the manufacturer. If you have a question, please ask.
- Under no circumstance is the cost of installation reimbursable by SawickiSpeed.com
- All prices are subject to change without notice. In the event of a pricing error, we will offer the option to cancel the order, or purchase at a normal or reduced price.
- Alaska and HI orders may require additional shipping charges. We will contact you if this is the case with a new shipping quote after your order.
- We do not accept checks or money orders for online payments.
- Coupon codes must be used at the time of purchase and cannot be applied retroactively.
- All images, logos, and descriptions are property of Sawicki Speed.
- Defective items are always handled through the manufacturer’s warranty process.
- The customer is responsible for fitment of the parts ordered, and liable for any costs to replace incorrectly ordered parts (See return policy above).
- Any exhaust system or product that replaces the factory catalytic converter is sold for off road use only. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the parts they purchase comply with their manufacturer’s warranty, and all local emissions laws.
Returns: If you have any issues or would like to return your item(s) please email email@example.com with supporting pictures and detailed info.